pocket option โบรกเกอร์ออปชั่นที่กำลังเติบโต และเข้ามาทำตลาดในประเทศไทย มาพร้อมนวัตกรรมใหม่ ๆ มากมายที่จะทำให้คุณสนุกกับการทำกำไรกับตลาด pocket option สำหรับรายละเอียดเกี่ยวกับการใช้งาน pocket option นั้นผมเขียนไว้ต่างหากใน “คู่มือเทรด pocket option ฉบับสมบูรณ์” แต่สำหรับในบทความนี้ จะพูดแต่เฉพาะการสมัครสมาชิกเท่านั้นนะครับ
Pros / Cons
- Choose between two excellent trading platforms (xStation 5 or MT4 platforms)
- A collection of 3000+ trading instruments across six asset classes
- Low spreads
- Fewer Forex pairs than some top competitors
- No 24/7 support
Investor Protection & Regulation
XTB has secured licenses with a wide variety of world’s top financial regulators. The following is the list of these regulations:
- XTB UK is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under license number 522157.
- XTB Europe is regulated by CySEC under license number 169/12 as at 2018.
- XTB international is regulated by Belize International Financial Services Commission under license number IFSC/60/413/TS/17.
- X-Trade Brokers DM SA is authorized by the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission under license number DDM-M-4021-57-1/2005 and supervised by Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego).
- XTB Spain is regulated by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores under license number 40.
- XTB is in the process of getting a license for its South Africa Entity.
X-Trade Brokers DM SA is bound by the Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego (KNF) license terms to offer its services to European Economic Area countries. The license has strict terms that deal with the protection of client’s funds and conflict of interest. The license terms bind the company to hold clients’ funds in separate accounts from its company funds, also KNF conducts yearly audits to establish the solvency of XTB.
X-Trade Brokers DM SA is a member of the Investors Compensation Scheme (ICS). The ICS provides insurance to clients in the event that the company goes bankrupt or becomes insolvent. On a similar note, its licenses with the FCA and CySEC automatically makes its UK and Europe clients beneficiaries of a £50,000 and 20000 euro cover respectively courtesy of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and Investor Compensation Fund.
Mobile Trading Platforms
XTB supports mobile trading and traders are provided with the option of trading from their iOS and Android devices for both the MT4 and xStation5. The mobile version has many similarities to the desktop version with a few differences in the icons and other minor details. The charts have the same appearance as the desktop with even better scroll ability and sleek appearance. The asset list is the same as those available on the desktop version. Aside from the categorized asset list on the top section of the app, there is a search bar for easy location of trading instruments. The calendar, education, and news sections are all intact as per the image below of the mobile app. What’s more interesting is the fact that there is a live chat function inbuilt in the app, and you can speak with the customer support team on the go. The mobile trading functionality is available for both the real and demo accounts.
XTB provides traders with a set of account management tools that assist them to better manage their trades. Using the xStation5, traders can choose to close all positions in one shot, close all profitable positions, close losing positions, and quickly buy and sell assets.
XTB has a leverage policy of 1:30 maximum for all of its traders. This is in compliance to the regulations stipulated by its license provider, the FCA. However, there are exceptions to this rule by joining the ‘elected professional’ club. This cadre of traders can take advantage of a maximum leverage of 1:200, though this comes with a stringent terms. ‘Elected professionals’ are required to make 10 trades per quarter or have an account portfolio exceeding €500,000, and they must prove they have worked as a financial expert for a period of more than one year. Traders who have ‘elected professional’ club rights lose some of the FCA conditions.
* All details are according to data taken from the broker’s website